Monday, April 23, 2018

Scripture for Spiritual Warfare


Scriptures To Speak Out-Loud And Meditate On

I am a Child of the Most High God; I am Abraham’s seed; I am an heir according to the promise.

When you are born again, the Holy Spirit comes to live on the inside of you. You have authority in Jesus Christ Romans 8 & Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Speak out-loud in a firm voice. Back-up Satan you are under my feet. Anxiety, Fear,  Panic....Get out NOW in the name of Jesus Christ; I am covered by the blood of Christ.
 I have yelled it on my knees sobbing and praying for God to help me so please do not feel stupid. Attacks are scary until you learn how to fight. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 

Print it out put it by your bed or somewhere you can read it, save it on your phone. Christ's suffering on the cross has bought you healing, you have the right to it. It became your right when Jesus died on the cross. Jesus paid for that right. If you are not saved (born again) or if you don't know where you are going when you die then click here for a prayer. 🙏 


So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:26-29


I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ.
The righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 
Romans 3:22

I am healthy, healed and whole
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. 
Isaiah 53:5

I will live and not die, I am not dying, and no-one dies from anxiety or a panic attack
I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. 
Psalm 118:17

The Lords promise is long life.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation. Psalm 91:16

I have the mind of Christ
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 
1 Corinthians 2:16

I am not alone in this world. I am not abandoned; I am not left alone to figure it out all by myself.  I have the Holy Spirit Living inside of me. This is true if you have been saved. If you don’t know where you are going after you die and would like to click here for a prayer. 🙏“He will never leave nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deutronomy 31:8


No comments: