Sunday, March 9, 2014

A letter to the AV Board


As I write this letter I say a prayer for you because I don't know if you realize the depth of what you have done to my family, or even sadder even care.....especially my children. You have lied, plotted, even stole from my family. You have caused chaos and havoc in my kids life and I want to say Thank You. Due to all of your horrible, negative, dysfunctional behavior and your intent to harm my family, we are stronger. I am wiser, my children are healthier emotionally and my cup runneth over. God uses ALL things to create good and he did. God was so good he not only blocked all the hurt you intentionally tried to cause but he blessed my family abundantly as a result of it. When Jesus said when asked the question, How many times should I let me neighbor sin against me, Jesus replied 490. I have turned my cheek over & over because Jesus said I should when my human instinct was other than turning my cheek. My husband has shown an incredible amount of self-control and truthfully I have too. My family has experienced above & beyond bullying, being singled out & no one should ever have to experience such horrible actions intentionally inflicted on us. You no longer can effect us or hurt us, even if you continue on the same destructive path you have been on than I will let you know My God is bigger than you & will shut you down every time. He has & will.
Amen!

The word community definition is a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. What's sad is that we have nothing in common. I would never have done any of the things you attempted to do to my family. I teach my children not to lie, that it's wrong. I teach my kids we do not intentionally hurt others. I also show them by example that I am the better person by simply not engaging in the dysfunction. My husband and I worked our butts off to get to where we are in life and we did not attack anyone, we defended ourselves and we had every right. It was Justified. We have earned the right to live wherever we choose to live. If you are not happy with that than maybe you should do some soul searching & figure out what's missing inside of yourself. You did not have the right to do the things you have done, they were inexcusable in fact it's downright devious behavior. We began to be sucked in to this behavior and constantly being surrounded by your negativity had caused us to become angry just like you.

I want you to know, even though I know you are not sorry, I forgive you anyway. I often stop & pray for you because it's very sad to live in anger everyday & all of your actions show me that you are very sad and emotionally bankrupt inside. Happy, normal people do not plot to hurt their neighbors, they do not lie to police, insurance companies or go out of their way to run someone out of his own home. I pray that God finds his way into your lives. Where their was pure hatred I now feel compassion. Where their was rage I now feel love. Thank you God for listening to my prayers, calling me back to you. Thank you God for blocking all the attack of the enemy and for pouring your favor over my children who now have an unshakeable faith. Lord you have brought my husband & I even closer to one another which I didn't think was possible. Thank you God for your shield of protection.

No comments: